Monday, November 28, 2011

. . .

 This shot was taken during my legacy family's wedding. I haven't been playing with this family since Late Night came out, which was a while ago ^^' The strange thing was that she didn't even bother to put on her wedding dress when the ceremony began...so she never wore her wedding dress on her big day XD

Her hair is from the store and can be found here
Her clothes is from the Pets expansion pack.

Can you notice anything strange on this picture ? ^^ Psst! It has to do with the editing of the photo.
Wedding dress is from store, here
Hair from the Generations expansion pack.

And lastly.....
...a sim that made me jump of fear when I saw her XD I almost thought that she was still in "wood" mode (sometimes sims really look like "wooden dolls" when the game hasn't loaded the whole sim fully).

No comments:

Post a Comment