Monday, November 21, 2011

Jenna Nottinghall

Hello !
Finally my first sim is up to be downloaded, Jenna Nottinghall :3
(Click the pictures for a bigger view)








 Traits
Clumsy
Hotheaded
Disciplined
Brave
Heavy sleeper

Clothing
Mostly from the Sims 3 Store

CC List
Hair or at the booty
Eyebrows 
Skintone 
Eyes
Freckles (Scroll down a bit)
Eyeshadow is by Tifa (Eyeshadow N4) It can be downloaded at her blog. ( For making it easier just search for it on google by the name and there should be a link to mediafire. I find it hard to find the stuff I want on her blog ^^' )
Eyeliner 
Lipstick I don't know exactly which lipstick it is but my conclusion from searching is that it must be  either this [Tifa]Mouth Corner V2_Lipstick.package or this [Tifa]NoseMask_Lipstick.package. So sorry but I can't find any pictures of them to tell what they look like T.T

<-- The icon looks like this in CAS
If you think you know or know then please post a comment below :3




Important !
I have CC sliders in my game therefore many of these sliders must be in game for the sim to show up as in the pictures above. If you don't have the sliders the sim will not look the same.
aWT Sliders & Hermi slider
NoseSeptum  
Upper Lip 
Jawline + Brow Depth 
Nostril Rotate
          &
Hermi's Lip slider

Bye bye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment