Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh My Tiffany ! By Escand

Hi !

I just wanted to recommend a pair of contact lenses that is my favorite ! If you've read the CC list of my Sims here then you've probably seen them. The lenses are called "Oh My Tiffany" by Escand at MTS and you can download them here. In my opinion they are the best realistic lenses out there, that I've seen. :3 I have them on most of my Sims in the pictures here.

*Random thought* Why create a lip balm which taste like plastic and something other really strange...I know your not supposed to eat it but you always accidentally get a tiny bit in your mouth. My mom got a free lip balm from a magazine, the lip balm was from The body shop in a rose flavor. Anyway it does not taste good !  Be sure to have something to eat when you apply it to get rid of the weird taste, if you would ever use it. ^w^

(Click the picture for a bigger view)
I love these 
    eyes !

No comments:

Post a Comment