Friday, December 16, 2011

Picture time

Hello !

I thought I would put up some pics from today's gameplay. :3
Today I also added two new pictures in my photo slider, can you tell which ?

I also had to remove one because if I had 9 pictures, then the ninth number would not fit in the red thing, so it looked too weird. ^^' I'm trying to find a new slider but it's not easy . . .I know there's a lot of sliders out there but I'm always stuck on the "installing" part. Either there is no tutorial or there is one specific for blogger but then it's old and my HTML code looks different. :S 
    
    Anyways on to the pictures !
    (Click photo for a bigger view)
     I didn't only take landscape pictures ^^'
 THE CLAW !
                ...& a photo of their dog :3 (SO FLUFFY !)
I have more pictures of their dog but I thought I would upload them tomorrow instead :) Btw, this home is a premade house in a Downloaded world (can't remember which one at the moment ) & I haven't edited it yet (the furniture).                               
                
Until then, Bye bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment