Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Sims 4 in the making

Hello !

Recently there was a leaked video on youtube about the Sims 4. It was however quickly removed due to copyright by EA. The good thing is that someone/some people downloaded it before it was removed.

It's not a trailer but many people say there's more of a concept video and that some people don't think that The Sims 4 will look like in the concept video. But still when looking at the video it really looks awesome ! :D I have always been thinking to myself if they were going to be making a 4th one. I know that it would be strange to just end the series at the 3rd when The Sims series is one of the most sold games.

The reason that I've been a tiny bit unsure is that when you compare The Sims 1,2,3 you can clearly tell/see the differences in the graphic and how the neighborhood is etc. I feel that The Sims 4 has to have big differences also from the 3rd, both from graphics to features.  I am very excited to see in the future how they will make The Sims 4 ! They have yet to complete The Sims 3 first so there's some time left haha xD But it's fun to think about how it will look and I really love the concept video ! I know that there's a high chance that it won't look like this but still.


Leaked TS4 Work-in-Progress Video by bafendo 
Video from simsvip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment