Monday, November 14, 2011

Introduction

Hello !

Because I love to play The Sims 3 I decided to create a blog where I write about sims 3 related stuff :D
But there will be a main topic of this blog. You see, whenever I'm playing The Sims 3 I ALWAYS take a bunch of snapshots, from all kinds of different angles. I have never played the game even once without taking a photo. So if I would play the game with a friend in my own way, the friend will probably end up being kind of bored or with a face like this -.-'. So I usually try to restrain myself XD

Anyway, since I take too many photos while playing The Sims 3 I began to think. What should I do with all the pictures ? Should they just lie there in my computer where they'll keep piling up more and more. When you have a lot of photos then you'll eventually forget about some, because you can't remember them all, even though you have certain favorites. I know that I sometimes go through some of my snapshots, sometimes just to look at them or to delete the ones I don't like, or some that are very similar to another photo and will just take up space so it's better to delete it. I know they don't really take up an enormous space but still, it can be good to clean the folder sometimes ^^. Why keep the ones you don't like ?

However this is my conclusion. To start a blog where I can share some of my many snapshots from the game. Many of them will probably be edited a bit with photoshop because it's fun to play around a bit with the snapshots :) If you are somebody who thinks that looking at snapshots makes you sleepy then I have also been thinking of sharing some of my sims :D Well that is, if someone wants them xD

Since I have some store stuff in my game (mostly CAS-related stuff) I will be showing you how they look in game. I know there's probably others who've shown it or there is threads about it at the sims 3 homepage but anyway. I'm not thinking of showing you in the way where you'll have your sim standing straight with a certain outfit on, no it'll be more how it looks in the "everyday life" of a sim. Haha ! Well not really like that, don't really know how to say it XD I will also post stuff (like custom content) that I like and use in my game. Nothing that I make myself but it will be stuff that I recommend :3

This post got kinda long...It wasn't really supposed to since I usually don't write so much ^^'

Anyway, I'll throw in two photos of one of my fellow vampires. At the first she's at the bar, working. At the second picture she is actually making a move on some poor guy at his family's apartment. She was even pregnant here, though you can't see it ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment