Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Night view

Hello !
I haven't been playing The Sims 3 so much lately. I don't really know why, I know that when I have been planning it, even starting up the game I just end up doing something else or I'll just make Sims XD I did actually play around a bit with one of Twallan's mods where you could put female/ male hairstyles on a male/female. So if I have a female Sim I could put a Male hairstyle on her. Obviously, some of them looked weird and didn't fit. I also noticed by doing this that female Sims have a forehead thats "longer" than the male Sims. But the male Sims is larger on the back of the head.

Anyways the picture below is a picture that I will probably insert in my slide show later :)
(Click photo for a bigger view)
Have a nice day ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment