Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oops !, pictures & baking . . . ?

Hello people !

I actually forgot that I was going to put up some more pictures yesterday heh....sorry!. The days just goes by so fast ! XD Today I was actually baking a special flat-bread that my family does every year around Christmas time & It's a very very secret recipe (it has been passed down from generations to generations to generations to come) ! >:D

Anyways the reason why I did the baking this year was because my mom wanted to rest a bit after a week of hard work and she didn't want to do it. Since I love this bread so much I decided to do it instead, with a bit of help of course with the "dough making" part. This bread takes a lot of time to make ! I was also so happy that we had a "dough mixer". . .yeah I think thats the name of it, anyway it makes things so much easier ! :'D

The reason as to why I probably forgot to post yesterday was because I was working on a drawing in Photoshop that I wanted to finish, but it's still not finished yet. It's taking a lot of time because I'm coloring the tails right now of a Gumiho. Now you're probably wondering "Just, what is a Gumiho?" A Gumiho is a korean nine-tailed fox who in the legend/tale takes the shape of a woman to seduce men and later eat their liver. Um, but I'm not drawing exactly that. ^^'  I'll be uploading it when it's done on my deviantart but since this is totally not "Sims3related" in any way, I'm not going to link it here unless someone wants me to. ^w^

I thought I would put up some pictures today instead as it turned out that way. Enjoy ! :D
(Click picture for a bigger view)
    Here she is out on a tour, digging !
    But she didn't actually find anything. . . she was just checking out the terrain, I guess...
These pictures below is actually from my early game play of Sims 3 Pets ! 
I had forgotten about them a bit, but here they are !
When I had non-fluffy pets ;( But I still like the picture. 
Fly birdie fly !
And some horses ! The pictures look kinda the same but I couldn't choose only one, so here's both ! ^^

I think that's it for today ! :) I'll see if I post anything tomorrow, I'm not sure because I have some things I have to take care of tomorrow so we'll see.

Hope you had/have a nice day, see ya ! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment