Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Graphic card and vampire

Hello !

Have you had a good Christmas this year ? :)
I was supposed to post something yesterday but it got so late and all that when the pictures were ready so I'm posting today instead ! :D

I didn't really "play" The Sims 3 yesterday, I was only testing my graphic card etc since I got a new one for Christmas ! Before I had a ATI Radeon HD 5670 but now I've switched to Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti :3


     I do have some pictures which I took when I was testing it.
                     Um...some weird moments of the dog ^^
 Scary eyes right ?
I have seen a kdrama about a vampire prosecutor and I tried to make the vampire lead in the Korean drama but it's so difficult to make him ^^' When he was in CAS I thought that his profile was a bit similar to the real person but then when I went into gameplaymode, my thoughts changed.....The thing is that the hairstyle he has doesn't exist in the game, I can't even find something similar to it XD I have been thinking to maybe make the hairstyle myself if it never pops up.
    Yes I decided to turn him into a vampire...since he actually is a vampire !
 I always find it so weird that whenever my Sims transforms into a vampire, the red lights that is supposed to glow from the eyes is never at the right place. They are always a bit under the eyes or like in this picture almost on the cheeks !
When he turned into a vampire his skin looked so green and yellowish...

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures, see you next time ! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment