Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yey for fluffy pets !

Hi !

I just wanted to tell you that I'm soo happy right now ! After being envying the people by looking on their pictures of fluffy pets, I can finally since Sims 3 pets came out enjoy the fluffiness of the dogs & cats !!! :'DDD  Waaa!!!! Heh, sorry XD

The thing is that you who didn't know is that EA has finally after a month(it's been a month right?) released a patch and that very patch solved the no fluff issue that a high majority of people have had ! Well at least I think it's solved for the most people ^w^

The only problem...yes there still a problem ha ha ^^' Anyways it is that I now have that outline that has the same color as your "base?" color of the pet. So if my dog is white then I have a white outline. But I'm still so excited and happy for this so I don't really care so much about it. I hope though that they will fix that later in the future but for now I'm actually kind of fine with that. ^^'

I will add a picture here tomorrow of my fluffy pets (I'mSoExcited!) because it's really late where I live and I'm kind of tired so good night / good morning / good evening / good day :'D

See ya later !!

No comments:

Post a Comment