Friday, December 23, 2011

Nemintha Peurfsui

Hello people !

I guess many people are very busy now since it's Christmas eve tomorrow ! :'D I hope you will have a great Christmas this year and to those people who do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a great day ! :'D

I have decided to give you an early Christmas present since I will not be able to upload this tomorrow. I will not be home this year for Christmas, Me & my parents will celebrate with my mom's sister (my aunt) & her family, my Grandfather & Grandmother. :3 How will you celebrate this year?

I did say in an older post that I have created a couple of Sims so I'll be sharing one of them today & it is Nemintha Peurfsui. I do not know if this is a real name or has any meaning in another language, I just made it up when I made her. XD I will be uploading the other Sims some days after, I'll see when I have time. My sister and her little family will be visiting two days after and will be staying until new years but I think I'll have some time over. ^w^

    Anyways on to the pictures of Nemintha Peurfsui, the redhead !
          A quickly made santa hat ^^'
Traits
Star quality
Party animal
Perfectionist
Snob
Virtuoso
CC List
Skin
Hair
Contact Eyes
Eyebrows
Freckles
Eyeliner
Eyeshadow by Tifa (Eyeshadow N4) It can be downloaded at her blog. ( For making it easier, just search for it on google by the name & there should be a link to mediafire.

Important !
I have CC sliders in my game therefore many of these sliders must be in game for the sim to show up as in the pictures above. If you don't have the sliders the sim will not look the same.
aWT Sliders & Hermi slider
NoseSeptum  
Upper Lip 
Jawline + Brow Depth 
Nostril Rotate
          &
Hermi's Lip slider


Merry early Christmas ! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment