Friday, December 30, 2011

Why no updates ?

Hello people ! Have you had a good Christmas this year ? :'D

I did plan on sharing more of my Sims these days after Christmas but I have not been able to. Why do you think ? Even though I can be a bit lazy sometimes, this time wasn't the case. Well I have been feeling very very sick these days after Christmas. I am normally the person that never gets sick. If I do get a cold, I don't get any fever, it's more a mild cold, which I am very grateful for. ^^' So this time I got a shock. XD

This time however wasn't the same case. At first I woke up at 03:30 in the early morning because of a huge pain in my forehead. I didn't get any sleep until 06:30. God that was the worst night I have ever had !. The night earlier I had been shaking a lot with cold, next day I am all feverish and stuff. After I got up around 14.00 (very late lunch time) I only took a bath and felt ill so I decided to sleep more. I slept until 16.00 ! But I felt better then except for not hearing so well & a bit of fever ^^'

I actually felt better last night when I went to sleep so I though that I would feel great this morning ! That was, not the case...^^' This time I woke up from a huge pain in throat. You know the "saying" that goes something like this "It felt my throat was being cut from knives/needles". I thought I knew how that felt before, today in the morning I realize that I didn't really know how that felt. I also got this cough. So now I am trying to restrain myself as much as possible not to cough. I t even hurt really bad when I'm swallowing stuff :'(

Anyways today I'm also mute, my voice has completely gone away on holiday it seems ^^' It is very frustrating when you want to say something. I can whisper very very very low but I think it's better to just stay quiet and not to strain my voice too much, because then I'll only get worser & I don't want that ! It's also new years tomorrow that I want to enjoy but I guess I'll feel bad then too. The thing is that this year my sister & her little family is here to celebrate with us & I really don't want thm to get sick, but I have mostly been in bed sleeping so hopefully they won't get sick. And  also hopefully my voice will return to me tomorrow ! :3

We'll see how I feel later today, I might put up a Sim for download or a recommendation thing or something. It all depends on how I feel later ^w^ Don't get your hopes up too much because I'm kinda skeptical towards it.

Sorry to you people that this isn't any Sims 3 related but I just wanted to tell you why I have not been posting anything since the day before Christmas.

I do hope you guys have been feeling well and if not I hope you get better because it is so boring to be sick. I remember when I have been sick before I have been able to play The Sims 3 and stuff like that but not now...

Anyways  I'm very hungry right now since I haven't been eating properly these days being sick so I'm going to grab something to eat ^^'
Bye bye !
Edit: After checking my last update I saw that it was on the 28th Haha XD I thought I haven't been posting here since before Christmas ! ^^'

1 comment:

  1. Hej!
    Det är Emma som har lite problem med grafikkortet ;) Jag har tittat runt på nätet och försökt kolla vilka grafikkort som passar min dator osv. Men jag kommer inte fram till något eftersom jag är ganska oteknisk. Jag har en stationär dator HP compaq men L2245w skärm. Hur vet jag vilket som passar?

    ReplyDelete